CLIENT CASE STUDY: GALDERMA
BUILDING B2B BRAND AWARENESS AND DRIVING PRACTITIONER EDUCATION
The brief: Galderma is a powerhouse brand in aesthetics and Kendrick PR were tasked with ongoing profiling, management and development of established brands in their portfolio: Azzalure toxin, Restylane dermal fillers, Sculptra – as well as the upcoming launch of the new toxin Alluzience. They needed a bespoke B2B focused PR strategy to refresh and grow the Galderma profile and elevate it’s influence amongst practitioners in the UK aesthetics industry.
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
KPR’s approach focused on substantial trade media educational content, congress profiling and strategic media partnerships to build B2B brand awareness and drive practitioner education. Our team:
- Managed media partnerships with the Aesthetics Journal and Tatler magazine, and worked seamlessly with creative, marketing and publications planning agencies
- Secured 127 articles in B2B press with a reach of over 1.36m readers
- Organised 10 trade and consumer press advertorials
- Planned, scripted, and executed 4 B2B webinars – including all KOL briefing, liaison, filming and management of approvals – alongside publication on industry platforms
- Managed 2 social media takeovers managed, including KOL spokespeople prep, briefing and management – earning 784 shares on social media
- Executed a number of corporate reputation projects, including the 25th anniversary of Restylane and issues management on supply chain issues.
- Supported at B2B and B2C congresses – (ACE, CCR, Beauty Uncovered) including speaker management, symposia and onsite events profiling
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands, such as CynoSure, Decléor, Medik8, Altrient and Galderma – and we’d love to support your brand.
Please do get in touch to discuss any of our beauty PR services and how we can tailor these to create your winning PR strategy.CONTACT US