CLIENT CASE STUDY: SKIN REPUBLIC
DRIVING BRAND AWARENESS THROUGH TARGETED INFLUENCER MARKETING
The brief: Our client, leading Korean skincare brand Skin Republic want to raise awareness and drive sales of their innovative skincare products over the upcoming summer months. KPR proposed a ‘Holiday Hydration’ campaign to engage leading beauty influencers ahead of summer with their brand and it’s seasonal skincare products.
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
KPR reached out to several influencers that aligned with their target consumer demographic and secured several paid partnerships to support the campaign and drive awareness and sales. Our team:
- Secured x6 influencer partnerships within budget
- Gifted a ‘Holiday Hydration’ bundle to each influencer and briefed them on each product’s USP
- Each influencer created an IG Reel, IG Stories or both to go live in the month of May
- Our partner content reached over 43k IG accounts with engagement rates of up to 17%
- Influencers for this campaign included Jamie Rockers (28.2k), Jo Freeman (60.6k), Jasmine Regimi (322k), Caroline Thomas (261k), Ina Halsor (18.3k) and Alicia Land (202k)
What our clients say
We love working with Kendrick PR. They are just as passionate about Skin Republic products as we are! Julia and her team have great relationships with press and influencers and present us with great opportunities. When it comes to changes in strategy the team has been supportive and responsive, quickly adapting plans for us so all activity is aligned.
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL WITH OUR EXPERT TEAM
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands, such as Oxygenetix, Medik8, Altrient, Galderma and Skin Republic – and we’d love to support your brand.Contact Us