CLIENT CASE STUDY: MICHAELLA BOLDER
TALENT MANAGEMENT FOR CELEBRITY FACIALIST, MICHAELLA BOLDER
The brief: As a celebrity facialist with several High St brand partnerships and press features under her belt, Michaella Bolder was keen to take her profile to the next level. Michaella needed our support to better manage her brand partnerships and elevate her profile strategy by targeting more specialist and premium skincare and beauty brands. Our key goal was to secure more premium and profitable brand partnerships and ensure they aligned perfectly with Michaella’s talent profile.
ACTIVITY & RESULTS
We devised a bespoke talent management strategy for 12 months to help Michaella work with more cosmeceutical-level brands alongside the high-street favourites she had already established. Our team:
- Defined a new pricing strategy and proactive pitching plan for Michaella’s digital and social partnerships, based on her following and engagement
- Created polished biographies and brand assets to respond consistently to brand enquiries and for proactive pitching to target brands
- Identified additional brand partnership opportunities within Kendrick PR’s client portfolio (e.g. Medik8, SkinLabo)
- Successfully negotiated and managed Michaella’s brand partnership projects to maximise Michaella’s revenue and avoid brand conflicts and pinch-points of too many projects at once
- Supported over 10 commercial partnership projects including 3 new elevated skincare brands from Michaella’s strategic vision.
- Established a more profitable pricing strategy, bringing in 45% more revenue YOY
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands and exciting entrepreneurs, such as, ALLEL, Michaella Bolder, Dr. Sharon Wong , Dr. Stefanie Williams, and Medik8 – and we’d love to support your brand.CONTACT US