CLIENT CASE STUDY: DECLÉOR
EVOLVING THE SCIENCE CREDENTIALS OF HERITAGE SPA BRAND, DECLÉOR
The brief: Decléor underwent a strategic shift within L’Oréal, moving within the Active Cosmetics Division alongside ‘cosmeceutical’ high-science brands like SkinCeuticals. As a result, L’Oréal wanted to elevate the scientific credentials of Decléor and increase consideration amongst aesthetic and skin specialist clinics, shifting away from their previous spa-oriented positioning. They needed a bespoke B2B focused PR strategy to fully understand the aesthetics industry and raise awareness of their new brand profile.
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
KPR recommended a KOL advisory board to secure strategic insights and grow key relationships, this was underpinned with a strong B2B press office campaign to generate awareness amongst their target audiences. Our team:
- Leveraged our relationships with some of the most influential aesthetic doctors in the industry to secure attendance and insights at the ad board – the first time Decléor had built relationships in this sector of the industry.
- Held a successful KOL advisory board held with x7 industry experts including Celebrity Facialist, Michaella Bolder (pictured right) who introduced them to the brand positioning, scientific credentials, and future plans.
- Produced a comprehensive report with strategic recommendations and insights for future brand development and marketing direction
- Secured consistent profiling in B2B press over the year with over 62 articles generated to an audience over 1m – including x3 product launch announcements, advertorials and expert commentary. The highest level of B2B brand profiling for Decléor in recent years.
- Increased brand profiling and sampling among aesthetics leadership, leading to organic content creation and recommendations.
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands, such as CynoSure, Decléor, Medik8, Altrient and Oxygenetix – and we’d love to support your brand.CONTACT US