Julia is a joy to work with both in her role as a PR consultant in an editorial capacity and as a speaker at ACE.
Julia is highly professional and conducts herself in a manner that means she has become one of our go-to aesthetic business experts. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
Julia’s wealth of industry knowledge, strategic approach and professional execution has been a tremendous asset
We are proud to work with Julia and thank her for providing us, and our membership, with such useful insight into the world of PR for the aesthetic specialty.
I have recently worked with Julia and found her to be very professional, clear and easy to talk to. She is experienced and committed. I hope to continue to work with Julia.
Julia has been so thorough in helping us appraise our current market position, and work on how we can develop it further in the future
Julia has a great ability to present her ideas clearly, the system she has developed is powerful and effective yet easy to implement, our delegate feedback was overwhelmingly positive.
In terms of the aesthetic industry, Julia has a wealth of experience to draw on and is a popular industry expert who others look to and admire. It is a privilege working with Julia and we would have no hesitation in recommending her
We have been working with Julia over past few months, working on our USPs, strategic messaging and business goals. She has a meticulous attention to detail and has shown us a wealth of useful ideas. She has also rewritten our mini and normal biogs and she is worth every penny, great fun to work with!
It is an absolute privilege to work with such a consummately talented professional as Julia. Her ability to deliver high quality, well written content in a timely manner is of huge value to our team.
I have worked with Julia Kendrick on a range of projects, across a range of PR activities and also the creation of professional quality content. Julia always works to an extremely high standard and maintains clear channels of communication throughout to ensure I’m updated on progress. Julia is a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend her.
We thoroughly enjoy working with Julia, her outstanding professionalism and undoubtable expertise are always of great value to us. I would not hesitate in advising other companies to work with Kendrick PR
Client Case Studies
Revamp and relaunch a scientific brand
Revamp SkinCeutical’s trade PR presence and secure scientific leadership profiling opportunities in print, online and congress settings, alongside multiple B2B product launches
- Successful industry launches of x7 new products, including development of all trade media materials
- Creation of regular trade media advertorials to profile scientific credentials and support new product launches
- Key products profiled as finalists in x6 industry award categories
- Planning & execution of scientific presentations, product demonstrations and KOL leadership at all aesthetic industry congresses
“It is an absolute privilege to work with such a consummately talented professional as Julia. Her ability to deliver high quality, well written content in a timely manner is of huge value to our team.”
Antonia Parsons, Product Manager, SkinCeuticals
ESTABLISHING MARKET LEADERSHIP FOR THE PRIVATE CLINIC
To position a regional clinic group as a leader in innovative cosmetic surgery trends and practices and revitalise press awareness and relationships with the brand
- KPR created a ‘2020 Cosmetic Trends” patient survey and utilised results to create a comprehensive media report
- Launched the report to press and industry commentators at an exclusive panel event, hosted by Dr Tracy Mountford, Mr Adrian Richards, and Beauty Editor Olivia Falcon
- Secured 18 journalists from key publications ( incl. GHK, Red, Cosmo, Daily Mail, Stylist, Refinery29, Get the Gloss, Vogue Arabia, Harpers & Glamour)
- 2 dedicated articles secured within 48hrs (Get the Gloss & Daily Mail), with high-value linkbacks to the clinic for SEO, and ongoing coverage for several months
“We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Kendrick PR – their strategic insight and confident support has helped us build and grow our authority and leadership in the industry.”
Valentina Petrone, CEO, The Private Clinic of Harley Street
Launching A Naturals Brand into A Saturated Market Space
Introduce Quantum Botanika to target media via a bespoke event, alongside launching the social media channels and encouraging social and digital engagement
- KPR created a sensory experience at the Mandrake Hotel for press and influencers to meet brand founder, Nataliya Robinson, and understand the alchemy between natural botanicals and scientific skincare.
- KPR took over the brand social media channels to maximise content – including content creation, posting, enquiry management and competitions.
- Brand social media channels gained 90+ new followers in 3 days (organic only)
Launch event generated 35+ coverage hits including Vanity Fair, Forbes and Tatler
Reigniting Interest in A Powerhouse Product
Reintroduce the Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation to existing and new brand advocates, in a visually exciting and educational forum.
- KPR created a botanical-themed influencer masterclass hosted by celebrity makeup artist Nathalie Eleni, attended by a diverse mix of 17 influencers and brand fans
- The masterclass highlighted brand USPs, facilitated colour matching and expert application / blending techniques. Post-event, participants were approached to run affiliate sponsored partnerships on Instagram to drive additional sales uptake
- 70 social posts were generated in total from the event, from 17 high-level attendees with a combined social reach of 2.8m
Launching a Treatment with a Difference
Launch a new 12-week professional treatment programme to press and consumers and differentiate from similar offerings from several competitor cosmeceutical brands
- To truly differentiate, drive sales and support Medik8 clinics, KPR created a unique strategy that went over and above the simple “WHAT” of the offering (i.e. the combination of peels and skincare) but tackled the WHO and the HOW angles in a creative, compelling way.
- KPR hosted a unique ‘Skincare Speed-Dating with the Experts’ event for press, influencers and industry voices to educate on their ideal routine and profile the new brand offering, including 1:1 consults with top dermatologist Dr Justine Kluk and brand founder, Dan Isaacs
- 71 attendees secured across press, influencers and key industry authorities, immediate social buzz (80% of attendees posted on social) and 12 dedicated articles secured
“Julia and her team are very professional and highly knowledgeable in their sector. With great contacts across the board, they understand the brand implicitly and feel like an extension of our marketing dept. They are clear and up front with opinions, challenges and any obstacles. Our brand has flourished under their mentorship.”
Holly Tomlin, Chief Marketing Officer, Pangaea Laboratories