Julia is a joy to work with both in her role as a PR consultant in an editorial capacity and as a speaker at ACE.
Julia is highly professional and conducts herself in a manner that means she has become one of our go-to aesthetic business experts. I cannot recommend her highly enough!
We are proud to work with Julia and thank her for providing us, and our membership, with such useful insight into the world of PR for the aesthetic specialty.
I have recently worked with Julia and found her to be very professional, clear and easy to talk to. She is experienced and committed. I hope to continue to work with Julia.
Julia has been so thorough in helping us appraise our current market position, and work on how we can develop it further in the future
In terms of the aesthetic industry, Julia has a wealth of experience to draw on and is a popular industry expert who others look to and admire. It is a privilege working with Julia and we would have no hesitation in recommending her
We have been working with Julia over past few months, working on our USPs, strategic messaging and business goals. She has a meticulous attention to detail and has shown us a wealth of useful ideas. She has also rewritten our mini and normal biogs and she is worth every penny, great fun to work with!
It is an absolute privilege to work with such a consummately talented professional as Julia. Her ability to deliver high quality, well written content in a timely manner is of huge value to our team.
I have worked with Julia Kendrick on a range of projects, across a range of PR activities and also the creation of professional quality content. Julia always works to an extremely high standard and maintains clear channels of communication throughout to ensure I’m updated on progress. Julia is a pleasure to work with and I would not hesitate to recommend her.
We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Kendrick PR – their strategic insight and confident support has helped us build and grow our authority and leadership in the industry.
Valentina Petrone, CEO, The Private Clinic of Harley Street
Julia and her team are very professional and highly knowledgeable in their sector. With great contacts across the board, they understand the brand implicitly and feel like an extension of our marketing dept. They are clear and up front with opinions, challenges and any obstacles. Our brand has flourished under their mentorship.
Holly Tomlin, Chief Marketing Officer, Pangaea Laboratories
“I can highly recommend Kendrick PR. They have always been extremely approachable, friendly and professional and know the aesthetics business inside out. They have been instrumental in building our business and are a real pleasure to work with.”
Dr Stefanie Williams, Founder, Eudelo
“We started our business three years ago. I knew I could trust Kendrick PR with our baby, so there was no other choice for us. Words cannot describe how happy we are with them. They’ve taken the time to understand our business, and they’ve cultivated it with such care and passion. The entire team, headed by Julia, has held our hand through this weird and wonderful growth phase. Julia and her team actually care. They are passionate about what they do and it comes across with every dealing we have with them. We have never once been treated as a number, or as a tiny brand. They’ve treated us as though we are the biggest account they have, and we are definitely not. It’s a really lovely feeling when you run a business and know that you can have full faith in your PR team and just not have to worry about anything. We would not be where we are today without them.”
Pamela Marshall, Founder, Mortar & Milk
“Julia has from the outset been helpful, kind and very knowledgeable. Moreover, she has become somewhat of a confidante and advocate which as a sole practitioner, is incredibly important as sometimes Aesthetics can feel like quite an insular speciality. She has not only guided and supported me, she has also secured some great opportunities within the industry to help grow my brand and profile. Whilst PR can sound like an unnecessary expense, I would say Julia is worth her weight in gold and will tailor a package that will work for your budget. She is truly a lovely and fabulous person to have on your team! ”
Dr Mayoni Gooneratne, Founder – The Clinic by Dr Mayoni
I had an established aesthetic business and brand identity when I approached Julia and her team to help boost my business. She took time to understand what had already been achieved and offered invaluable advice and knowledge resources to take my business to the next level. All ideas and action plans were executed with speed and diligence. All her team are exceptionally skilled at their jobs and a pleasure to work with a ‘can do’ attitude. Julia herself is lovely and extremely knowledgeable in the fast paced world of aesthetics and puts 100% into her clients. It’s has been a game changer for me as I now have professionals in charge of my PR so I can get on with looking after my patients! I highly recommend Kendrick PR due to the variety of services they offer and attention to detail!
Dr Dil Kassam, Founder, The Medi-Shed by Dr Dil
Julia and her team at Kendrick PR are the consummate professionals and have provided invaluable help and support to my business. I hugely enjoy working with them as they demonstrate a real “can-do” attitude as well as having a wealth of experience in the aesthetics industry. Julia herself is a delight and I couldn’t recommend them highly enough!
Dr Fiona McCarthy
I have worked with Julia and team for over 2 years and have always enjoyed a great experience! They know the Aesthetic Industry inside out and have had a lot of great ideas and are very flexible to their client’s needs – would wholeheartedly recommend!
Fiona Comport, Senior Marketing Manager, CynoSure
An exceptional agency and a wonderful team to work with. Having achieved varied and mostly limited success with PR over my 25 years as a cosmetic dentist and multiple practice owner, I was quite frankly incredibly surprised and extremely pleased with the almost immediate results Julia and her team achieved. I hope to be working with Kendrick PR for many years to come.
Dr Mark Hughes, co-founder, DEFINE Clinic
Since starting with Kendrick PR, not only have I enjoyed working with this fabulous and smart team but I have been grateful for their creativity when coming up with tactics and strategies to support my business. As a result we have seen high quality exposure which has significantly helped build our brand. They leave no stone unturned and most certainly work with us as true partners, having taken time to understand our business and what it requires to enable its growth.
Dr Benji Dhillon, co-founder, DEFINE Clinic
We have worked with Kendrick PR over 2 years and have been thrilled with all the editorial they have achieved for our brand. They have a pro-active approach and work very hard to get our brand recognised in the UK. Highly recommended!
Metro Health & Beauty
Lovely and loving team! Pleasure to work with them. They are very dedicated, passionate and participate fully in every aspect of our growing business.
Thank you for helping KURAMI UK shine.
Camilla Pigozzi-Garofalo, Founder, Kurami
We have worked with Julia and her team with a selection of the brands we carry since she bought EBWPR. Our strategy has been increased consumer awareness alongside developing key influencer and celebrity contacts and endorsements. The list of A-Listers who we can now associate with our brands is enviable, and our catalogues of press mentions grow by the day – and it is not just any press, it is the core titles we are looking for. Julia’s ability to attract the best PR team means that whoever we work with in her team brings new angles, new ideas and new contacts.
Lorna McDonnell-Bowes, Director, AestheticSource
Client Case Studies
Launching a Treatment with a Difference
Launch a new 12-week professional treatment programme to press and consumers and differentiate from similar offerings from several competitor cosmeceutical brands
- To truly differentiate, drive sales and support Medik8 clinics, KPR created a unique strategy that went over and above the simple “WHAT” of the offering (i.e. the combination of peels and skincare) but tackled the WHO and the HOW angles in a creative, compelling way.
- KPR hosted a unique ‘Skincare Speed-Dating with the Experts’ event for press, influencers and industry voices to educate on their ideal routine and profile the new brand offering, including 1:1 consults with top dermatologist Dr Justine Kluk and brand founder, Dan Isaacs
- 71 attendees secured across press, influencers and key industry authorities, immediate social buzz (80% of attendees posted on social) and 12 dedicated articles secured
“Julia and her team are very professional and highly knowledgeable in their sector. With great contacts across the board, they understand the brand implicitly and feel like an extension of our marketing dept. They are clear and up front with opinions, challenges and any obstacles. Our brand has flourished under their mentorship.”
Holly Tomlin, Chief Marketing Officer, Pangaea Laboratories
Revamp and relaunch a scientific brand
Revamp SkinCeutical’s trade PR presence and secure scientific leadership profiling opportunities in print, online and congress settings, alongside multiple B2B product launches
- Successful industry launches of x7 new products, including development of all trade media materials
- Creation of regular trade media advertorials to profile scientific credentials and support new product launches
- Key products profiled as finalists in x6 industry award categories
- Planning & execution of scientific presentations, product demonstrations and KOL leadership at all aesthetic industry congresses
“It is an absolute privilege to work with such a consummately talented professional as Julia. Her ability to deliver high quality, well written content in a timely manner is of huge value to our team.”
Antonia Parsons, Product Manager, SkinCeuticals
ESTABLISHING MARKET LEADERSHIP FOR THE PRIVATE CLINIC
To position a regional clinic group as a leader in innovative cosmetic surgery trends and practices and revitalise press awareness and relationships with the brand
- KPR created a ‘2020 Cosmetic Trends” patient survey and utilised results to create a comprehensive media report
- Launched the report to press and industry commentators at an exclusive panel event, hosted by Dr Tracy Mountford, Mr Adrian Richards, and Beauty Editor Olivia Falcon
- Secured 18 journalists from key publications ( incl. GHK, Red, Cosmo, Daily Mail, Stylist, Refinery29, Get the Gloss, Vogue Arabia, Harpers & Glamour)
- 2 dedicated articles secured within 48hrs (Get the Gloss & Daily Mail), with high-value linkbacks to the clinic for SEO, and ongoing coverage for several months
“We have thoroughly enjoyed working with Kendrick PR – their strategic insight and confident support has helped us build and grow our authority and leadership in the industry.”
Valentina Petrone, CEO, The Private Clinic of Harley Street
Launching A Naturals Brand into A Saturated Market Space
Introduce Quantum Botanika to target media via a bespoke event, alongside launching the social media channels and encouraging social and digital engagement
- KPR created a sensory experience at the Mandrake Hotel for press and influencers to meet brand founder, Nataliya Robinson, and understand the alchemy between natural botanicals and scientific skincare.
- KPR took over the brand social media channels to maximise content – including content creation, posting, enquiry management and competitions.
- Brand social media channels gained 90+ new followers in 3 days (organic only)
Launch event generated 35+ coverage hits including Vanity Fair, Forbes and Tatler
Reigniting Interest in A Powerhouse Product
Reintroduce the Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation to existing and new brand advocates, in a visually exciting and educational forum.
- KPR created a botanical-themed influencer masterclass hosted by celebrity makeup artist Nathalie Eleni, attended by a diverse mix of 17 influencers and brand fans
- The masterclass highlighted brand USPs, facilitated colour matching and expert application / blending techniques. Post-event, participants were approached to run affiliate sponsored partnerships on Instagram to drive additional sales uptake
- 70 social posts were generated in total from the event, from 17 high-level attendees with a combined social reach of 2.8m