CLIENT CASE STUDY: DR STEFANIE WILLIAMS
SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHING DR STEFANIE WILLIAMS’ SECOND BOOK WITH LONGEVITY IN RESULTS
The brief: Kendrick PR were appointed to strategically manage the PR launch of Dr Stefanie Williams’ second book: Look Good Not Done. Our client needed an educational press launch event to align with the book’s content and key messages, and we were also tasked with securing relevant press features of her expert insights and quotes throughout the year.
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
We devised a bespoke PR strategy to launch Dr Stefanie’s new book and continuously pitch her expert insights and quote to relevant consumer press for 12 months. Our team:
- Facilitated a small press launch event for the book inviting key journalists and press.
- The event was framed by multiple placements and interviews pre, post and during event- placements including reviews of a new treatment – The Eudelo Architect.
- Secured an exclusive full page feature placement in ES Magazine
- Secured a double page spread of the new treatment and book review in Notebook (Sunday Mirror)
- In 2017, secured a total of 18 key media placements featured the book launch
- In 2018-2019 secured 5 more placements including on the BBC TV show: Holding Back the Years
- Secured a feature for the book and treatment in the Tatler Cosmetic Surgery & Beauty Guide 2018 and again in the 2019 Guide
- Secured a feature in You Magazine which resulted in reaching 1 place in the dermatology category on Amazon!
- Managed and activated targeted sampling of the book to top editors.
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands and exciting entrepreneurs such as Dr. Stefanie Williams, ALLEL, Michaella Bolder, Dr. Sharon Wong, and Medik8 – and we’d love to support your brand.
Please do get in touch to discuss Talent Management or any of our beauty PR services and how we can tailor these to create your winning PR strategy.CONTACT US