CLIENT CASE STUDY: ALICE HART DAVIS
SUCCESSFULLY LAUNCHING ALICE HART DAVIS’S SECOND BOOK, START WITH SKINCARE
The brief: Kendrick PR were appointed to strategically manage the PR launch of Alice Hart Davis’s second book, The Tweakments Guide: Start with Skincare. Our client is a renowned Beauty Editor and Founder of The Tweakments Guide. Alice needed a proactive press office programme pre-launch and during the launch, Kendrick PR’s key goal was to secure relevant press features of her new book, expert insights, and advice.
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
We devised a bespoke PR strategy to launch Alice’s new book and build media interest and consumer demand ahead of its launch. Our team:
- Negotiated a series of exclusive previews of the book in the run-up to the main launch, working alongside Alice we secured book previews in Daily Mail, Sunday Telegraph and Woman & Home.
- Facilitated a book mail-out to a press list of +200 journalists, beauty industry leaders, and influencers.
- Secured KOL quotes for use on the book cover and website.
- Implemented a strong press office campaign including producing press materials and publishing PR announcements to industry wires.
- Facilitated brand photoshoot to enhance PR and commercial efforts.
- Created launch schedule for pitching, ongoing press liaison, including
placement of exclusives and spotlight features.
- Secured 35 pieces of coverage with a total readership of 428M and domain authority of 72
- Secured a range of media features including a Glamour Beauty Club Facebook video Q&A, alongside Full Coverage podcast session and Marie Claire series writeup.
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands and exciting entrepreneurs such as Alice Hart Davis, Dr. Stefanie Williams, ALLEL, Michaella Bolder, Dr. Sharon Wong, and Medik8 – and we’d love to support your brand.
Please do get in touch to discuss Talent Management or any of our beauty PR services and how we can tailor these to create your winning PR strategy.CONTACT US