CLIENT CASE STUDY: DR SHARON WONG
TALENT MANAGEMENT FOR EXPERT DERMATOLOGIST, DR SHARON WONG
The brief: As a specialist dermatologist, Dr Sharon Wong had some initial success with broadcast features and was keen to take her profile to the next level. In 2020, Dr Sharon appointed Kendrick PR to grow and expand her reputation to help her become a ‘household name’ for her dermatology and hair and scalp expertise. Our goals were to secure premium brand partnership opportunities, build strong media relationships and boost her social media presence.
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
We focused Dr Sharon’s talent management strategy on a personal profile rebrand and extensive press programme. Our team:
- Rebranded Dr Sharon as “The Tricho-Derm” to reflect her unique expertise in skin, hair, and scalp, and establish her as a specialist dermatologist.
- Delivered a successful press office programme helping Dr Sharon quickly establish a reputation as the go-to expert for many top-tier print and digital outlets.
- Secured features in over 123 articles about dermatology, skin, beauty and hair/scalp with an audience reach of 2 BILLION.
- Secured 6.7 MILLION views of Dr Sharon’s coverage articles across Daily Mail, Sunday Times, Vogue, Tatler and more.
- Negotiated x4 paid KOL spokesperson campaigns with household brands including The Ordinary, Phillips, and The Inkey List.
- Secured a regular feature for Dr Sharon in EVERY Sunday Times Style special since end 2020.
- Tripled Dr Sharon’s social media presence in 12 months.
- Supported Dr Sharon’s work in additional broadcast features, including the BBC’s Diagnosis Detectives.
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands and exciting entrepreneurs, such as Dr Bibi Ghalaie, ALLEL, Michaella Bolder, Dr. Sharon Wong, Dr. Stefanie Williams, and Medik8 – and we’d love to support your brand.CONTACT US