June 4, 2019
We’re Hiring! Senior Account Executive Opportunity with Kendrick PR
SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Kendrick PR is an industry-leading beauty & lifestyle agency based in Baker Street, London, founded by award-winning aesthetic PR specialist Julia Kendrick. In October 2018, Kendrick PR acquired renowned beauty agency EBWPR and combined the two businesses to create a unique, full-service PR and marketing consultancy focused on the medical aesthetic, high-end beauty and wellbeing industries.
We are looking for an Senior Account Executive (full time), to join our growing team. The applicant should ideally have a minimum 2 years’ beauty or health experience, with excellent organisational and creative skills. The successful candidate will be involved in planning exciting press events, creative brand launches, working with celebrity makeup-artists and influencers, cult skincare brands, top-end Harley St clinics and placing top-notch press coverage. Brands will include ALLEL, Dthomas, Exuviance, Fillerina, Mustela, Uriage and Oxygenetix.
This role will suit an ambitious PR looking to progress and move up in their career within a dynamic, fast-paced and fun agency. You will support on selected client projects and provide support to account teams with a key responsibility of driving coverage and press pitching, media material development and coordination of engaging press events. There is lots of scope to develop in this role.
We are a vibrant, friendly and collaborative team: the Kendrick PR culture is based around our values of passion, professionalism and authenticity. Everyone in the business has a voice and is encouraged to take an active role in bringing in new ideas and creativity, to continually grow and evolve our way of working to be smarter and better. We recognise good work, positivity and achievement through a number of perks, including:
- Monthly star of the month award (£50 FeelUnique voucher)
- Christmas and promotion bonuses (performance related)
- Mid-year pay reviews
- New business commissions
- Regular company lunches and drinks
- Discounted gym and cinema memberships
- Annual Christmas party – black tie ball
- Flexible working hours / working from home options (by arrangement)
Applicants must show:
- A desire to become part of an award winning, leading industry agency, bringing your enthusiasm, passion and unique style to our office!
- A minimum of 2 years’ PR experience working in Beauty, Health and Wellbeing brand/s (advanced skincare brands highly desired)
- Strong, proactive organisational skills – ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment, managing tasks effectively
- Superb written and verbal communications skills, highly creative with good copywriting and meticulous attention to detail
- Confidence to sell in to press and secure coverage
- A genuine passion for beauty, health and wellbeing, keeping up to date with current trends
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word – experience of Canva if possible
- Support across several clients accounts and building and maintaining strong relationships with all clients.
- Responsible for supporting successful execution of the PR plans – including traditional press and social media, with the input of the AM and support of the AD
- Regular news creation and feature ideas pitched to the relevant journalists.
- Content writing (advertorials / newsletters / eshots) as required by clients
- Planning and successful execution of client events, supported by the team.
- Press Meetings with Beauty Assistants, makeup artists and influencers, but any face time with any beauty journalist is encouraged, as well as building your contact book of media Contacts & Influencers, as well as Networking at social events
- Development of client reports
Offices hours: 9am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, but can be longer at busy times and during event periods.
Salary: competitive, depending on experience and ability to meet all the requirements
Holiday: 22 + UK bank holidays
Please forward your covering letter and CV to email@example.com