Looking for a Beauty PR job at an award-winning London agency? Check it out!
WHO ARE WE?
Kendrick PR is a leading aesthetics, beauty & wellness agency, founded by award-winning PR & comms expert, Julia Kendrick in 2015. We are looking for a Beauty PR Account Manager to join our experienced and passionate team, who have delivered outstanding results for some of the industry’s most innovative brands and exciting entrepreneurs, such as Medik8, Galderma/Restylane, Debbie Thomas, Dr Sharon Wong, CynoSure, The Private Clinic, Mortar & Milk, Dr Stefanie Williams, and Oxygenetix (check out our portfolio for more).
BEAUTY PR ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are looking for a dynamic Account Manager (full time), to join our growing team. The applicant should have at least 3-4 years’ beauty and health experience, with strong consumer media connections and a proven track record of securing high-quality coverage. The successful candidate will support a variety of aesthetic and beauty clients – from leading cosmetic clinics to cult beauty brands.
This role will suit an ambitious professional looking to grow and develop their senior PR expertise and team management skills to rapidly further their career. You will lead on selected client brands and provide support to the account teams – with key responsibilities of strategic support and tactical implementation – driving coverage and press pitching, media material development and coordination of engaging press events. There is lots of scope to develop in this role!
Applicants must show:
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ PR experience working with Beauty, Health and Wellbeing brand/s – experience of medical aesthetic / cosmeceutical brands is highly desirable
- Strong, proactive organisational skills – ability to multi-task and work within a fast-paced environment, managing tasks and junior team members effectively
- Existing contacts at key media titles alongside links to influencers
- Superb written and verbal communications skills, highly creative with good copywriting and meticulous attention to detail (proof-reading, accuracy, checking own and other’s work)
- Confidence to sell in to press and secure coverage in key national, consumer and influencer titles across beauty, health, wellbeing and lifestyle
- A genuine passion for beauty, health and wellbeing, keeping up to date with current trends
- A good understanding of the UK media and influencer landscape
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise a busy workload and work under pressure
- Results-driven, proactive and highly motivated
- Proficient in Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word – experience of Canva is useful
- A desire to become part of an award winning, leading industry agency, bringing their enthusiasm, passion and unique style to our team!
- Management and responsibility of a handful of clients and building and maintaining strong relationships with all clients.
- Responsible for overseeing management and successful execution of the PR plans – including traditional press and social media, with the input of the AD and support of the SAE/AE
- Managing client campaigns and projects, ensuring that they run smoothly and are supported properly by the junior team.
- Regular news creation and feature ideas pitched to the relevant journalists.
- Content writing (advertorials / newsletters / eshots) as required by clients
- Planning and successful execution of client events, supported by the team.
- Mentoring and managing the AE and the intern and nurture their success
- Press Meetings with Beauty Editors & Assistants, but any face time with any beauty journalist is encouraged, as well as building your contact book of media Contacts & Influencers, as well as Networking at social events
- Development of client reports, high attention to detail and accuracy
To summarise, we are looking for someone who is keen to learn and grow in a fast-paced environment, who is self-motivated, hard-working, proactive, results-driven and has outstanding media and organisational skills. Attention to detail is essential, as is being a keen team player.
Office hours / location: 9am – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, but can be longer at busy times and during event periods. We are currently flexi-working, with 1 team day per week in London at 91 Wimpole St – with the option to either work from home, or from 91 Wimpole St for the rest of the week.
Salary: competitive, depending on experience and ability to meet all the requirements
Holiday: 22 + UK bank holidays
Please forward your covering letter and CV to email@example.com