Client Case Study: Oxygenetix
OXYGENETIX: REIGNITING INTEREST IN A POWERHOUSE PRODUCT
The brief: Reintroduce Oxygenetix Oxygenating Foundation – their innovative skin-protecting foundation which is loved by A-listers and has an army of fans – to the UK beauty market to excite existing brand advocates and engage new customers. Our key goal was to boost brand awareness and sales online through compelling social media influencer collaborations.
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
We devised a creative campaign strategy to showcase their hero product in an exciting and educational way to maximise engagement with their target audience. Our team:
- Planned a beautiful and unique botanical-themed influencer masterclass hosted by celebrity makeup artist Nathalie Eleni
- Ensured key topics were discussed such as brand USPs, facilitated colour matching and expert application and blending techniques.
- Invited and hosted a diverse mix of 17 key influencers and VIP brand fans with a combined social media reach of 2.8m
- Generated 70+ social media posts
- Negotiated affiliate sponsored partnerships on Instagram with influencers guests to drive incremental product sales
BOOK YOUR COMPLIMENTARY DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands and exciting entrepreneurs, such as, ALLEL, The Private Clinic, Quantum Botanika, Dr.Stefanie Williams, and Medik8 – and we’d love to support your brand.
Please do get in touch to discuss any of our beauty PR services and how we can tailor these to create your winning PR strategy.GET IN TOUCH