Client Case Study: Oxygenetix x Ozwald Boateng
OXYGENETIX: EXCLUSIVE MAKE UP SPONSOR OF OZWALD BOATENG AT LONDON FASHION WEEK
The brief: Showcase the versatile and innovative formulas of Oxygenetix Hydro-Matrix moisture mask, Oxygenating Foundation and soon-to-launch concealers to a premium and influential audience. Our goal was to identify and facilitate a high-impact sponsorship programme at a star-studded show at London Fashion Week AW/22 and British-Ghanian fashion designer Ozwald Boateng’s hotly anticipated show after a 12-year hiatus was deemed by all to be a perfect fit.
Backstage with Oxygenetix at Ozwald Boateng AW/22
CAMPAIGN ACTIVITY & RESULTS
We devised a creative sponsorship campaign to showcase the versality and performance of their hero products in an authentic and modern way. Highlights of the star-studded show for Oxgenetix were:
- Exclusive make up sponsor deal of the Ozwald Boateng AW/22 London Fashion Show
- Products used on over 100 models with different skin types and tones – a testament to the suitability of their products for any skin type.
- Glowing testimonial from Lead MUA Min Sandhu
- Dedicated videographer to capture makeup in action backstage with Lead MUA Min Sandhu
- Guests including Naomie Harris, Stefflon Don and Idris Elba walked the catwalk
- Plenty of stylish video and image content for use on the Oxygenetix social media channels and website.
- VIP guests including models Roxy Horner and Phoebe Torrence appeared on the Daily Mail at the event
“Fashion season can take a toll on the skin of the hard-working models that walk from show to show and travel from NYC to London, Paris, and Milan. The Oxygenetix formulas are breathable and suited to all skin types and are particularly good for any skin sensitivity. I’m using the Oxygenetix Hydro-Matrix moisture mask, Oxygenetix Foundation, and soon-to-launch concealers for the Ozwald Boateng A/W22 show as they are perfectly lightweight and buildable. Like a skincare/makeup hybrid, I can easily blend the shades to suit a variety of skin tones and know that this formula will be suitable for the skin types of the 100 models in the show – a true reflection of London’s diverse demographic.”
-Min Sandhu, Lead Makeup Artist
BOOK YOUR DISCOVERY CALL
We have strategically delivered results for our industry’s most innovative brands and exciting entrepreneurs, such as, ALLEL, The Private Clinic, Quantum Botanika, Dr.Stefanie Williams, and Medik8 – and we’d love to support your brand.
Please do get in touch to discuss any of our beauty PR services and how we can tailor these to create your winning PR strategy.CONTACT US